• Evaluate current manufacturing capabilities and capacity and quote new customer projects.
• Manage customer interactions throughout projects assigned
• Work with supply chain and production seeking the highest quality and least cost methods of manufacturing.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related technical degree with 3-5 years experience.
• Experience in tooling design, quotations, SMED, sales engineering, project management and Lean/Kaizen is preferred.
• Stamping and metal experience are a plus.
• Knowledge of quality systems and gauging protocols is preferred.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software is required.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Relocation or sponsorship is not available.
A local northwest Ohio manufacturer of metal stampings, formed, and welded products. The company supplies the appliance, automotive, industrial motor, heavy truck, solar energy and other industries.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:03:39 PDT