User Support Analyst 1
~~User Support Analyst 1
Under general supervision, provides routine user support, simple problem analysis and resolution, general technical assistance, and training for information systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs problem solving and assistance on various software applications and hardware systems for department users.
2. Performs routine hardware and software maintenance and assists in proper upkeep and utilization of systems.
3. Provides technical assistance and maintenance support to departmental end users.
4. Documents projects and writes user instructions.
5. Maintains knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
6. May provide individual and/or group instruction and training to staff, students, and/or faculty on computer hardware and software.
7. Participates in projects to set new technological and service directions.
8. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
• High school diploma or GED; at least 6 months of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
• Ability to analyze and resolve computer problems.
• Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of PC and/or mainframe applications and systems.
• Ability to perform preventive maintenance on computer hardware and software.
• Ability to document work in progress.
• Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
• Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
• Position requires: a) solving problems and providing assistance on various software applications and hardware systems of a limited scope and complexity; b) sufficient understanding of computer systems to determine and resolve problems, and c) communication with a variety of clients in order to assess needs.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
• Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
• No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:19:38 PDT