2017-2018 Fall/Spring Math & Science Pre Lab Assistants
Perform a variety of specialized functions to ensure safety of students, staff and faculty in the Math & Science Department. Work in laboratories to assist in preparation of laboratories, keep up inventory, and to assist with laboratory upkeep.
Perform specialized functions and have responsibility for safety oversight of students and University Property; i.e. Science Labs.
1. To assist with preparation for laboratories.
2. Work up to 25 hours per week in the laboratories.
3. Maintain the organization of biological specimens and the slide collection.
4. Clean glassware, equipment, materials, etc., after the laboratory
5. Set up equipment, materials for laboratories before the laboratory and take down the equipment, materials, etc., after the laboratory. 6. Work on special projects as needed.
- Sophomore Standing
- 1 biology class (General Zoology, Principals of Biology I, or Botany).
- Knowledge of plant and animal phyla.
- Computer skills, excellent communication and organization skills.
Job ID 2017-1316
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo