SPECIALIST - DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
Open January 18th, 2017 through January 12th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by January 12th, 2018, you will have until February 16th, 2018 to complete your application.
Specialist positions are occasionally available throughout the year in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine. These positions are under the sponsorship of the faculty members of the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in the Henry Samueli School of Engineering. The research focus is in the areas of Circuit and Devices, Systems, and Computer Engineering.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and years of experience.
Qualified candidates should send curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL to submit the material requested:
https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03838 for application instructions under "Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science."
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-4 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now