Basset & Byers
Our tax services revolve around small and mid-size enterprises looking to us to provide their tax compliance, planning and accounting so that they can do what they do best, run a successful company. Our care for our clients, our unique process for tax planning, and dedication to our team shows in our 17 years of consecutive growth as an organization and the waiting list of companies seeking our expertise.
We are looking for Senior Tax Associates who want to work in for a growing dynamic firm that offers remote access, comp time for work/life balance, growth for those that want the challenge and an entrepreneurial base of clients from all kinds of industries and from across the country.
Senior Tax Associates:
If you enjoy consulting with clients and giving them amazing tax council, this might be the position for you. Our Tax Senior's primary responsibilities include preparation and review of business and individual income tax returns, tax research projects and implementation of tax structure and financing techniques. Most importantly, they manage all client account activities and are the liaison and advocate for the client.
As a Tax Senior, all applicants must possess the following:
• Three or more years experience preparing C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Partnership and Individual income tax returns
• Our firm is about client care, we expect everyone to have a close relationship with their clients. Applicants must be comfortable creating and maintaining these relationships.
• Ability to manage projects including efficient scheduling, budgeting, client correspondence and billing
• Excellent research and writing skills
• Large firm experience is a plus
• CPA certificate required
For the right candidates we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Work/life balance
• Remote access
• Ability to grow with a fast growing company
• CPE credits
• We support our team with un-going professional training and growth programs
• Possible relocation bonus for the right candidates
Bassett & Byers, PA is dedicated to providing corporate tax compliance, tax planning and structuring, accounting, and consulting services exclusively to growing small" and middle-market companies throughout the United States. We are located in Raleigh, North Carolina, have grown every year for the past 17 years, and strive to be the very best We have an excellent team and offer the expertise of a large firm, but with the personal touch of a boutique firm environment.
Please address your cover letter to Elizabeth Cox and add any additional strengths you feel you bring to the position. Also, please include any salary/bonus requirements you may have.
Bassett & Byers, PA is dedicated to providing corporate tax compliance, tax planning and structuring, accounting, and consulting services exclusively to growing small'" and middle-market companies throughout the United States.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:00:57 PDT