Application Developer #1745
Who we are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a team of engineers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology.
We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate's client has launched a multi-year project to redesign and redevelop its member-facing websites. The new websites will provide improved usability, a consistent look and feel, global navigation, and greater back-end system integration across its Insurance and Financial Systems and Membership sites.
To achieve these goals our client's development application team is seeking an Application Developer on a contract basis. The role will be as a key contributor to the integration, design, development, and implementation of the new system. The developer will work as part of an integrated development team working closely with business and IT technical team members. The candidate should have an ability to work across the full-stack of the technical solution from back-end application interfaces, to SOA services, to UI development.
The project teams will work in an Agile development methodology and will provide incremental releases of product functionality of the course of the two-year project.
Required skills for this position include:
- 5+ years experience in C# development
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using NUnit, xUnit, or similar tools
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Understanding of creating RESTful APIs
- Experience with Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control (IoC) containers (like Autofac, StructureMap, Ninject, etc.)
- Experience using open source libraries in .Net (NuGet)
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC, WebAPI or other non-WebForms server-side .Net web technologies (NancyFx, Simple.Web, FubuMVC, etc.)
- Experience with AngularJS or similar frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Asynchronous messaging systems (NServiceBus, MassTransit, etc.)
- Experience with Object/Relational Mappers (ORMs - preferably NHibernate)
- Build / deployment automation
- PowerShell scripting
- SQL Server database development
- Knowledge and experience with using Git with mainline development
- Experience with using test automation frameworks
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation package.
- 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision, life insurance) for all employees.
- Monthly cell phone benefit.
- Flexible environment with tremendous growth potential, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Unlimited PTO policy.
Why you should contact us:
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where you will experience something new each day.
- We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Incapsulate is led by a CEO who is a developer at heart and rather be in a scrum session then a board meeting.
- We understand that this is a two way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
Incapsulate is a dynamic IT Consulting company headquartered in DC and dedicated to providing its clients with the best technologies to solve their problems. We take a great deal of pride in not only what we do, but how we do it.
Our culture is rooted in the constant pursuit of perfection and the love of learning. We have a work hard, play hard mentality and our individual passion for what we do brings us together.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 06:57:54 PDT