Test Coordinator - Temporary
POSITION SUMMARY: Under general supervision of the Campus Director, the Testing Coordinator is responsible for the appropriate check in, check out, and proctoring of exams for clients with appointments at the campus’s testing site. The incumbent is responsible for responding to inquiries about testing and working with vendors and internal teams as needed on troubleshooting exam systems. The Testing Coordinator maintains an orderly and compliant test center set up.
Supports adjunct faculty throughout their entire lifecycle, from on-boarding, contract and payroll management, to end of contract. Coordinates technology support for adjunct faculty and full-time faculty. Knowledgably supports all aspects of class scheduling. Supports recruitment and retention efforts at the campus, as required.
TYPE OF SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Receives general direction from the Campus Director.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete certifications to administer computerized exams according to defined standards
- Proctor examinations. Responsible for exam test security and protocols required by each exam type.
- Work collaboratively with Staff, Administration, and IT Support to facilitate a successful testing environment and experience for all test candidates.
- Respond to testing client inquiries; Provide results to students, test candidates, and staff, as required
- Follow ADA accommodations for test candidates as necessary
- Provide proctor support to back-up proctors when necessary.
- Collect data and candidate information as appropriate
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in an office setting that demonstrates:
- Punctuality, attendance, and high accountability
- Outstanding interpersonal and active listening skills, along with an analytical and critical thinking ability to interpret and respond appropriately to diverse groups of people in various situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with tact and diplomacy in all oral and written communications
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and participate in getting the job done, while continually focusing on the needs of the campus
- Ability to exercise appropriate personal initiative and accountability.
- Ability to accurately perform key mathematical functions (e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Proven ability to execute instructions accurately and in a timely manner
- Strong administrative, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional skills in following-up, following-through, and with attention to detail; accomplishes tasks with concern for all areas involved, no matter how small
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment that may be challenged by interruptions and fluctuating workloads