Public Relations Sr. Account Executive
• Act as primary client contact; continually foster client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to client.
• Continually build understanding and knowledge of clients' business and competitive environments including the FDA landscape; apply this information in preparing and presenting strategically focused programs and recommendations.
• Play key role in account activities including special events, media relations, program implementation, etc.
• Be flexible and facilitate teamwork within account team; coordinate team resources and create opportunities for junior staff to take on more responsibility; fully utilize agency resources to create the "best teams" for your clients.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence and reports.
• Develop and monitor program plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis.
• Explore and create opportunities for incremental business growth within your clients' organizations.
• Participate in the research, writing, and presentation of new business proposals.
• Take advantage of internal and external networking opportunities to enhance professional development and agency/office visibility.
• Seek counsel from financial manager to understand the client/agency financial policies and procedures as they relate to client plans/budgets; follow up on receivables.
• Develop an understanding of various research methods; coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field.
• Four to six years of public relations experience including project management
• Solid pharmaceutical PR experience including involvement in the launch of a new drug
Medical Dynamics is an independent agency that specializes in strategic communication and consulting that effectively leverages its strong scientific and medical acumen as well as commercial insights. We understand that the global healthcare industry is changing daily, so we evolve to constantly push boundaries and help our clients succeed. Clients of Medical Dynamics consist of small, medium, and large pharmaceutical companies, both biotechnology-based and traditional chemistry-based. Medical Dynamics represents clients who are world-class innovators, providing breakthrough medications both for patients, whose lives they aspire to improve, and healthcare professionals who share this same goal.
At Medical Dynamics, our leadership ensures we retain our entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive to keep us one step ahead of the competition. Our unrelenting commitment to surpassing client expectations, our approachable leadership team, our employees excitement for the unknown and the complex, and our emphasis on the marriage of communication and science makes Medical Dynamics the essential strategic partner to serve companies and organizations in the healthcare industry.
We are looking for a Finance Manager.
New York, NY
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:03:19 PDT