Come join us at Fuddruckers!
Better Burgers and Better People
Fuddruckers future is bright! We are searching for an enthusiastic experienced Restaurant Managers to lead one of our talented teams. We are committed to our mission:
WOW the guest today so they will come back tomorrow with friends!
As the original "Build Your Own", Fuddruckers has been providing guests a quality product and an unforgettable experience for over 30 years. At Fuddruckers our guests can be as mild or wild as they would like because they are the burger artist.
Purpose: Have lives worth living and make a positive impact in our community.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful at Fuddruckers and you are ready to stand up to the challenge of making the World's Greatest even better apply today.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Heads up recruitment efforts for hourly Team Members and ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
- Initiates and follows through on corrective action of hourly Team Members. Leads hourly review process.
- Ensures development of hourly Team Members and Assistant Managers, including maintaining an environment that fosters associate motivation, development and training.
- Manages in compliance with Fuddruckers policies and procedures and all local, state and federal regulations.
- Monitors the performance of the restaurant through analysis of financial reports and results on SERs and Secret Shopper scores. Initiates corrective action as required.
- Assists in the development of short and long term financial and operational plans for the restaurant in support of corporate objectives.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting evaluations and investigating any complaints. Initiates corrective action as required
- Recommends local restaurant marketing programs to build sales, directs and implements programs
- Maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs
- Ensures the security and safety of the restaurant, its guests and associates
- Delegates special projects as needed
- Any other duties deemed necessary
- Activities include, but are not limited to, walking, standing, reaching, stooping, lifting (25 lbs. minimum), carrying, talking, and sitting
- Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity
- Demonstrates strong leadership and guest service skills
- Demonstrates sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills
- Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality Team Members
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years restaurant management experience preferred
Fuddruckers is committed to the provision of equal employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, veteran status or disability or any other protected characteristics.
Only those meeting minimum requirements will be contacted.
Who We Are
At Cafe Venture Company our mission statement is to WOW the guest today so they will come back tomorrow with friends. Everything we do is to achieve the goal stated in our mission statement. Caf Venture Company is a Fuddruckers franchisee in continuous operations for over 25 years. Cafe Venture Company owns and operates 12 Fuddruckers. Our Corporate Office is located in Lubbock, TX under the leadership of Daniel Stanton and Mickey Rogers. We currently have 12 Fuddruckers: Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, Waco, Killeen, Corpus Christi, Amarillo, Tulsa, Farmington, and 3 locations in Albuquerque.
Visit us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:41:54 PDT