Location: Bay Area Or Los Angeles
As part of this team you will work closely with internal customers to integrate the SDK and SaaS solutions. Internal customers include: mobile and social game developers on multiple platforms, web applications; and infrastructural applications. You will also work closely with various product teams to collaborate on new feature development based on customer feedback.
Things you need to have
- 5+ years of full software development lifecycle experience, including Agile development processes.
- 3+ years of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development experience
- Experience developing in Objective C for iOS and Java for Android SDK
- Experience building applications for the mobile web.
- Effective at troubleshooting software integration issues.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing, both with our product teams and our customers.
- Highly organized w/ a passion for efficiency. Good at multi-tasking and handling several independent tasks at the same time.
Added bonus if you bring:
- Experience building use case driven software with Agile Software Development and Test Driven Development methodologies
- Experience developing mobile applications on the Unity platform.
- Strong Internet technologies background including XML, JSON, Thrift, etc.
- Familiar with relational and noSQL databases.
- Familiar with distributed architectures, database tuning or improving system performance strongly desired
- Familiar with Web-service development and Restful design patterns
- Familiar with UNIX / Linux scripting, including bash, python and/or perl.
Develop iOS, Android and Unity based mobile application reference-implementations that utilize our product suite. Expert knowledge of iOS and/or Android is a must for this position.
Evangelize our product suite to customers and be able to speak to the benefits of our offerings, including mobile advertising, mobile single sign on (SSO), crash reporting, and mobile push notification technologies.
Partner with and embed within our internal teams (game studios, mobile application teams) as a technical resource to onboard our products within their mobile applications.
Create tools and processes to make it easy for customers to integrate with our products by utilizing industry standard mobile development tool kits and development environments.
Utilize customer feedback to drive improvements and new feature enhancements in our products.
Palo Alto, CA
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 18:54:40 PDT