Trainer -- WMATA 062216-011
The candidate will be expected to work with developers, subject matter experts, and other trainers through the applications development lifecycle, integrating end-user training into the lifecycle. They will be responsible for the development and delivery of end-user training as well as the development of training collaterals in support of internal custom developed transaction processing software applications. Collaterals to include items such as student guides, quick reference guides, job aides, instructional videos, and brown bag presentation materials. Training deliverables to include instructor-led classroom training, CBT courseware, and remote/virtual training. The candidate will also be required to conduct train-the-trainer classes for teams of trainers and end-users and to provide technical support to end-users. The candidate may be required to work on similar assignments when time permits. Excellent writing and presentation skills are a must.
Note: This assignment does not include training users on commercially available tools such as the Microsoft Office suite.
SOW Labor Category/Experience Level/WBS #
- Eight (8)) or more years of experience conducting instructor-led training, creating e-learning courseware, and developing training materials to include: student guides, quick reference guides, job aides, instructional videos, and brown bag presentations for custom developed transaction processing applications.
- Experience conducting virtual classes or presentations for transaction processing applications using tools like Adobe Connect, Skype, or Microsoft Lync.
- The candidate should have significant experience developing e-learning modules for transaction processing applications using tools such as but not limited to Articulate, Camtasia Studio, and Adobe Captivate.
- Candidate should have been responsible for specifying and setting up scenario-based business examples in a training environment (or working with a developer to facilitate the creation of the environment) that mirrors the production environment of a transaction processing application and use these to train multiple end-user roles. This instruction should also facilitate understanding of how the application supports a business process and interfaces with other applications within an organization.
- At least 5 years of experience working with software developers, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical writers, and customers to create training and support materials on transaction processing applications for end-users and HelpDesk personnel.
- At least one year developing training materials for transaction processing applications in an Agile environment or as they are being developed/configured in an effort to have them prepared in time for the deployment.
- At least three years training HelpDesk personnel and or providing content for HelpDesk Knowledgebase tools that are used to resolve customer issues related to transaction processing applications or certification as support center analyst.
- One year or more of experience writing instructor training materials on transaction processing applications for use by trainers and facilitators during the initial "go-live" of an application and for ongoing training activities.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:13:08 PDT