Public Relations Account Director - Healthcare/Women's Health
• Provide guidance and direction for client accounts.
• Serve as "resident expert" on clients' business, products, industry and objectives
• Assume responsibility for work flow and client satisfaction
• Write and present comprehensive programs
• Maintain all accounts in a healthy manner that delivers fully on client expectations and commitments while maintaining profitability for Medical Dynamics.
• Supervise Medical Affairs team to ensure they deliver timely quality work for clients.
• Remain current in PhRMA, OIG and other regulatory agencies to ensure compliance for our clients and Medical Dynamics.
• Maintain excellent client relationships and cultivate new client relationships.
• Work closely with VP & SVP to maintain efficient Medical Affairs operations.
• Maintain budget and timeline demands.
• Develop and maintain relationships with client and external stakeholders.
• Retain and grow present accounts
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a healthcare agency or corporate Medical Affairs Department
• Exceptional communications, problem solving, budget management, business skills
Medical Dynamics is an independent agency that specializes in strategic communication and consulting that effectively leverages its strong scientific and medical acumen as well as commercial insights. We understand that the global healthcare industry is changing daily, so we evolve to constantly push boundaries and help our clients succeed. Clients of Medical Dynamics consist of small, medium, and large pharmaceutical companies, both biotechnology-based and traditional chemistry-based. Medical Dynamics represents clients who are world-class innovators, providing breakthrough medications both for patients, whose lives they aspire to improve, and healthcare professionals who share this same goal.
At Medical Dynamics, our leadership ensures we retain our entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive to keep us one step ahead of the competition. Our unrelenting commitment to surpassing client expectations, our approachable leadership team, our employees excitement for the unknown and the complex, and our emphasis on the marriage of communication and science makes Medical Dynamics the essential strategic partner to serve companies and organizations in the healthcare industry.
We are looking for a Finance Manager.
New York, NY
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:56:50 PDT