Information Systems Support Specialist -- WMATA 062216-003
- Interviews customers and different stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Analyzes customer requirements and translates them into system requirements.
- Documents fine grain system requirements and tracks requirements to implementation.
- Provides Configuration Management of all system requirements.
- Reverse engineers system requirements from existing systems.
- Ensures requirements are testable
- Experience with large business transformation effort for back-office and logistical systems
- Review current documentation of as-is process
- Assist with Developing To-be-process
- Document gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Assist with recommendations to enhance existing, and identify missing, program policies, procedures and processes.
- Develop meaningful metrics for measurements
- Assist with to-be policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), processes, work instruction.
- Evaluate current organizational structure roles, tools & repositories and make recommendation
- Assist with the development of Governance Processes
- Establish process audit capabilities
- Dashboard and Reporting capabilities
- Enterprise Learning and Adoption Plan for Deployment of Quality Program
- Monthly Progress Report
SOW Labor Category/Experience Level/WBS #
Information Systems Support Specialist - Level 3 (188.8.131.52)
- Experience with Rational Jazz tools
- Experience in the transportation industry with time and labor management activities
- Experience analyzing labor laws and policies to capture the requirements for time management systems
- Experience with IBM Jazz platform for requirement documentations and user stories
- Experience collaborating with labor union members and non-reps to facilitate requirement solicitation
- Experience and expertise in Senior Management Consulting in a QA environment
- Experience with Transportation industry to develop quality metrics and measures around operation management and financial performance
- Perform high caliber qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Ability to meet the requirements of the deliverables listed above
- Ability to interview and engage with executive level clients to discuss major issues and develop options and alternatives that can be leveraged to address key challenges.
- Extended experience with performing root cause analysis
- Extended experience with developing roadmaps
- Ability to assess and analyze trends and facts about issues by applying fact based analysis
- Ability to discuss findings and recommendations with key executive leadership
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 12:59:49 PDT