Candidate must be willing to reside in Barstow CA. NO relocation or housing allocated. Contract period is one year with possibility for one year extensions. Military experience with below a must
1. Utilize Automated Information Systems (AIS) that are used throughout Defense Transportation System, including geographic information systems (GIS), to account, track, and interface movement data with load planning programs and joint AIS to support the Force Deployment Planning and Execution (FDPE) process and In Transit Visibility (ITV)
2. Design, develop, and maintain databases, using standard database programs such as MS Access and Oracle, to provide distribution reports, analyses, and other relevant information to assist with distribution decisions.
3. Analyze data to identify trends and anomalies.
4. Generate complex queries and reports using common languages such as Structured Query Language (SQL), Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and other current programming languages or using common reporting tools like COGNOS.
5. Perform data mining and data warehousing activities to include developing data mining processes.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING.
Be advised that you are only required to apply for ONE position. Pick your best employment opportunity and only apply once. If you apply for more than one position, all applications will be deleted and you will not be considered for any open positions.
Ensure you have all the qualities and experience listed in the job description before applying or your resume will be discarded.
If directions are not followed as per above, your resume will be deleted form the system and you will be forced to re-apply following all terms outlined.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 20:25:12 PDT