Help Desk Trainer- IDIQ-FQ15124-TOG1-RFQ017
Job ID: IDIQ-FQ15124-TOG1-RFQ017
Job Title: Trainer
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Washington, DC
• Eight (8)) or more years of experience conducting instructor-led training, creating e-learning courseware, and developing training materials to include: student guides, quick reference guides, job aides, instructional videos, and brown bag presentations for custom developed transaction processing applications.
• Experience conducting virtual classes or presentations for transaction processing applications using tools like Adobe Connect, Skype, or Microsoft Lync.
• The candidate should have significant experience developing e-learning modules for transaction processing applications using tools such as but not limited to Articulate, Camtasia Studio, and Adobe Captivate.
• Candidate should have been responsible for specifying and setting up scenario-based business examples in a training environment (or working with a developer to facilitate the creation of the environment) that mirrors the production environment of a transaction processing application and use these to train multiple end-user roles. This instruction should also facilitate understanding of how the application supports a business process and interfaces with other applications within an organization.
• At least 5 years of experience working with software developers, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical writers, and customers to create training and support materials on transaction processing applications for end-users and HelpDesk personnel.
• At least one year developing training materials for transaction processing applications in an Agile environment or as they are being developed/configured in an effort to have them prepared in time for the deployment.
• At least three years training HelpDesk personnel and or providing content for HelpDesk Knowledgebase tools that are used to resolve customer issues related to transaction processing applications or certification as support center analyst.
• One year or more of experience writing instructor training materials on transaction processing applications for use by trainers and facilitators during the initial "go-live" of an application and for ongoing training activities.
• One year or more experience teaching Kronos Timekeeper or Workforce Absence Manager classes to employees and managers
Sriven Infosys Inc
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 06:45:51 PDT