We are a premier professional service organization specializing in accounting, auditing, tax, technology, and business consulting services. Headquartered in Manhattan, the firm is a dominant presence in the NY Metro Area. We have been ranked one of the top 100 largest Firms in the U.S. by both INSIDE Public Accounting and Accounting Today, the 21st largest firm in the New York Metropolitan area by Crain's New York Business and among the Top 10 Largest Firms on Long Island by Long Island Business News. We specialize in professional services for the Construction, Not-for-Profit, Manufacturing & Distribution, Architecture & Engineering, Financial Services, Technology and Healthcare industries, among others. The firm also has offices in Long Island, and includes over two dozen partners and a staff of nearly 200.
We are currently expanding our Audit practice to meet the growing needs of our company, so we are looking for experienced audit professionals. Our Audit professionals utilize a client-focused approach to all our engagements and work closely with a diverse clientele. The Senior Auditor will work closely with staff on all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. They will be primarily responsible for planning and executing day-to-day audit activities for all client engagements which include meeting time constraints and client deadlines and thorough knowledge of first level of review of basic audit work reports produced by Junior staff.
- Examine financial and accounting records, other documents and tangible items
- Test some of the organizations internal controls
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes preparing financial statements.
- Determine the extent of test-checking required.
- Prepare and index working papers.
- Prepares routing correspondence to client for approval and signature of Partner.
- Draft reports
- 3-5 years of progressive audit experience; previous experience in public accounting required.
- Strong audit skills with proficiency in US GAAP, US GAAS and PCAOB standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required;
- CPA preferred or one almost completed
- Ability to work in a team environment, supervise staff and lead projects.
- Proficient with a computer software packages and platforms including Microsoft Office Suite, Tax software, ProSystems and CCH.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
TEEMA Solutions Group Inc. (TEEMA) has become one of the fastest growing Staffing Solutions company in North America.
Our focus is delivering full-cycle staffing solutions, whether that is short term, contract or long term, permanent. We love our clients and we support them by placing quality people in the right position at the right time.
TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep and wide networks of talented resources. We are passionate about what we do. Our clients have access to a wealth of experience unsurpassed in staffing. We believe the future is about disrupting our industry and our rapid growth is evident of that (cited by Profit 50, Red Herring, INC 5000 and Branham 300).
Come join the revolution.
New York, NY
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:45:20 PDT