Sr. SDET - atleast 5 to 7 years of experience in test automation (mandatory)
- Mandatory SDET experience
- Mandatory Java programming experience (core java with best practices required for automation)
- Should be strong in implementing Selenium based framework implementation
- Should have strong experience in Junit or TestNG
- Should have worked in an open source test automation tool environment
- Should be able to write unit / white box level tests as well as functional test using Java
- Experience integrating with API automation frameworks like RestAssured is good to have
- Must have good knowledge in design patterns.
- Experience working in TDD is nice to have
- Experience working in Agile environment is nice to have
- Experience working in AWS or Jmeter is nice to have
ProKarma is a privately held, global leader in delivering integrated IT solutions. Our global workforce partners with a diverse client portfolio spanning across vertical markets and geographies.
Ranked as the fastest growing IT services company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine and selected as a Global Services 100 Provider, our proven success have enabled us to work with some of today's most influential companies while cultivating an environment in which our employees and consultants can continue to learn, grow and pave their own path both personally and professionally.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ProKarma are based exclusively on merit. ProKarma does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:24:53 PDT