(C4ISR) Support Technician
Gauss Management Research and Engineering (GMRE) is seeking highly qualified C4ISR Support Technician with extensive intelligence, communications, and/or avionics career field experience to support training, modernization, modification, and tactical employment efforts at US Air Force Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR) units both in the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS).
A majority of this performance will take place at various locations supporting contingency operations overseas as determined by Combatant Commander (COCOM) requirements for Personnel Recovery (PR) Forces. The GMRE team deployed to overseas locations will be home based at Francis S. Gabreski ANG Base, NY, 101st and 102d Rescue Squadrons in support of HH-60 and MC-130 operations. Travel to Area of Operations (AOR) will be in support of these units. C4ISR personnel will also deploy in support of natural disasters, and other humanitarian relief efforts/events.
- Provide technical expertise for existing T-1 and permanent modifications and other non-standard aircraft/mission systems.
- Provide technical and engineering services for upgrades and integration of block cycle updates.
- Conduct training for aircrew and maintenance personnel, as required.
- Perform field level diagnostics and repair components, as necessary.
- Update existing software and load new versions for all T-1 systems and computers.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair/replace Electronically Linked Mission Overlay (ELMO) and SOF Air Mission Suite - Enhanced Situational Awareness (SAMS-EAS) computers.
- Perform preflight operational systems checks.
- Support all launch and recovery operations.
- Configure system components for AOR operations and interfaces.
- Handle Communications Security (COMSEC) and ensue proper codes are available for missions.
- Operational knowledge of PR mission with minimum of ten years' experience with PR or Special Operations Forces (SOF) units.
- Recent special mission HC/MC-130 or HH-60 experience or Command and Control Aircraft Communications experience.
- In depth knowledge of Line-of-Sight/Beyond Lie-of-Sight (LOS/BLOS) Voice Communications systems and Satellite Communication (SATCOM) data transmission waveforms, LOS/BLOS data link systems and radio interoperability networks with minimum of ten years' experience as a ground communications or aircraft avionics technician.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems integration and troubleshooting techniques; includes performing pre-mission equipment preparation, software loads and operational checks for HC/MC-130 and HH-60 aircraft in support of PR operational deployments, exercises and training missions.
- Ability to isolate computer hardware and software issues; OS systems applications; understand basic computer programming and operation of stand-alone computer network.
- Operational knowledge of Blue Force Situational Awareness (BFSA) devices, Common Operating Picture (COP), Intelligence broadcast systems, Cryptographic devices and system loading with minimum of five years' experience.
- Familiarity with Portable Flight Planning System (PFPS), Joint Mission Planning Systems (JMPS) or other flight planning systems/products.
- Certifications from related AF training courses a plus.
- Completion of the Digital Dagger training courses conducted at Hurlburt Field, FL a plus.
- Must have a minimum of an active SECRET clearance and be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information and COMSEC material.Individual must remain worldwide deployable and will be required to successfully complete medical screening for deployment to operational theaters.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs or more.
Gauss Management Research and Engineering, Inc. (GMRE) is a trusted and reliable partner with our Government and industry customers, known for permanence and integrity, and focused on providing competent and cost-effective capabilities to our clients. Our company has a deep commitment to our core values about our work, family, achievement, and community. We aspire to do work that makes a difference - work that enriches the world. We empower each employee towards collective achievement that surpasses our individual dreams, foster an ever expanding concept of excellence, and produce value and equity that reward our commitment. GMRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the company, visit www.gmre-inc.com
Westhampton Beach, NY
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:33:05 PST