Public Relations Account Executive - Healthcare
• Demonstrate an understanding of the larger PR programs and taking an active role in supporting and implementing aspects of the clients' PR plan on a day to day basis
• Develop a media relations skill set that includes the ability to develop concise and impactful pitch letters, ability to pitch story ideas via phone and to identify new opportunities for coverage for your clients via editorial calendars, media monitoring, reading newspapers/magazines/online news sites
• Draft news releases, media alerts, backgrounders and other media materials
• Assist in event and client meeting preparation and planning
• Take a leadership role in managing and executing daily media monitoring including traditional and social media, identifying and directing team to current trends in the media that pertain to the business of PR and our client's industries
• Manage media coverage reports and ensure they are kept up to date on a daily or weekly basis Maintain a database of pending coverage and proactively monitoring the news media and online universe for pending stories that we have placed or that relate to our client's business that should be brought to their attention in a timely manner
• Conduct preliminary research, preparation and idea generation for new business presentations
• Demonstrate responsibility for quality control on all reports and documents, whether for clients or internal use - this includes media lists, results reports, budgets
• Be creative in finding alternate solutions to assignments, challenges or obstacles
• Be efficient with your time and ensure that deadlines are understood and met or communicate to your managers if/when you are experiencing delay
• 3 years-experience in healthcare PR - agency or corporate
• Exceptional communications, problem solving, analytical, budget management and business skills
• BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, or related field
Medical Dynamics is an independent agency that specializes in strategic communication and consulting that effectively leverages its strong scientific and medical acumen as well as commercial insights. We understand that the global healthcare industry is changing daily, so we evolve to constantly push boundaries and help our clients succeed. Clients of Medical Dynamics consist of small, medium, and large pharmaceutical companies, both biotechnology-based and traditional chemistry-based. Medical Dynamics represents clients who are world-class innovators, providing breakthrough medications both for patients, whose lives they aspire to improve, and healthcare professionals who share this same goal.
At Medical Dynamics, our leadership ensures we retain our entrepreneurial spirit and innovative drive to keep us one step ahead of the competition. Our unrelenting commitment to surpassing client expectations, our approachable leadership team, our employees excitement for the unknown and the complex, and our emphasis on the marriage of communication and science makes Medical Dynamics the essential strategic partner to serve companies and organizations in the healthcare industry.
We are looking for a Finance Manager.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:04:32 PDT