We are seeking a Datacap Specialist who is highly detail oriented, and who has the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills, and must be team oriented. The candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Datacap-based business applications across a variety of industries. Responsibilities will span most phases of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, infrastructure (software installation and configuration), testing, deployment and production support.
- Strong background in software application design and development
- Five years or more of general software development experience, with at least three years of hands-on experience implementing Datacap solutions.
- Must be able to install and configure Datacap in a multi-server environment
- Prior experience with Datacap Taskmaster Capture versions 8.0 or 8.1 is preferred.
- Prior consulting experience is preferred.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
The Dayhuff Group specializes delivering fast, focused, Agile Enterprise Content Management and Business Intelligence solutions. The Dayhuff Group is a 15 year IBM premier level IBM business partner in ECM. Our range of experience, the scope of our expertise, and our delivery model makes The Dayhuff Group a special breed in the technology services field. We put those attributes to work in order to guarantee our clients short-cycle project completion with real-world budgets.
The Dayhuff Group's primary areas of focus include:
Enterprise Content Management
Advanced Case Management
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:24:01 PDT