Talent Development Specialist
Under the general direction of the Manager of Talent Development, the Talent Development Specialist has responsibility for ensuring a high quality prospective and current student experience with Saint Leo University.
- Conduct quality reviews of Enrollment interactions to ensure service goals and quality standards are met. Provide feedback on strengths and areas of opportunity.
- Review inbound and outbound calls and correspondence by observing performance, techniques and application of procedures.
- Coordinate with the management team to ensure reviews are performed on schedule.
- Summarize findings, offer recommendations, and communicate with managers on performance assessments
- Provide feedback on uniform application of guidelines and procedures.
- Provide critical data needed for generation of monthly reports reflecting performance of team.
- Identify both positive and negative performance trends.
- Provide recommendations on departmental policies and procedures to enhance service productivity.
- Demonstrate integrity, ethical behavior in working with confidential information.
- Participate in all meetings and events as assigned.
- Develop and deliver both new hire and continuing education trainings.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage time effectively, handle multiple projects, prioritize work and strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented so as to complete work assignments accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated success working with students or customers in a service-oriented environment.
- Strong oral, interpersonal and written communications.
- Ability to travel occasionally to University campus and Las Vegas Support Center a plus.
- Experience with Saint Leo University and a minimum of two years of professional experience in a quality assurance or contact center management role desired.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Demonstrated success working with students or customers in a service-oriented environment
Job ID 2017-1125
Job Locations US - FL - Tampa