Athletics | Recreation Department Marketing Assistant | Spring 2017
Saint Leo Recreation is looking for a student to assist with the development and promotion of recreational programming for the Recreation Department, which includes the Fitness Center, the Aquatics Center, Ropes Course and Intramurals.
• Create advertisements for recreational events
• Assist with the Recreation Department social media accounts
• Help develop programming, promotions and events
• Promote the department at special events on campus
• Attend recreational activities throughout the semester to take photos, hand out giveaways, and promote additional events
• Develop an end of the year survey for the department
• Assist the Recreation Department to create and maintain strong relationships with other departments and student groups on campus
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Sport Business or Marketing Major. Must have a strong interest in recreation, marketing and promotions.
Required Skills: Outgoing, Creative, Reliability, Dependability, Punctuality, Self-Confidence, and the willingness and ability to take charge.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Federal Work Study eligible students preferred but not required.
Job ID 2016-1068
Job Locations US - FL - Saint Leo