Athletic Event Staff Spring 2017
Athletic Event Staff workers are responsible for the setup, any work during the game and breakdown of all home athletic games and events, selling tickets and/or working in the concession stand. Athletic Event Staffers will assist the Professional Staff with any and all tasks. Workers will also provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance at all times, as they are an integral part of our team and are needed to further the success of our athletic program.
Work hours may include evening and weekends.
• Setting up and taking down for athletic games/events (tents, fencing, tables, garbage cans, chairs, advertisements, etc.)
• Assist with setting up and taking down the bleachers (including covering the floor and putting seats up or down)
• Being a ball person/floor sweeper during the game
• Support the professional grounds crew staff on nights and weekends, if needed
• Help with cleanup duty after games/matches
• Assist with special events, as needed
• Selling tickets for athletic home events
• Concessions preparation, sales, and cleaning
• Responsible and accountable for all money transactions
• Responsible for handling cash receipts and reporting forms
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Applicants must be full time undergraduate students eligible for student employment.
Required Skills: Reliability, Dependability, Punctuality, Self-Confidence, and the willingness and ability to take charge. Friendly outgoing personality, patience in dealing with the public, and must be very dependable
Federal Work Study eligible students preferred but not required.
Special Event experience a plus.
Job ID 2017-1107
Job Locations US - FL - Saint Leo