Moseley Construction Group, Inc. (Herndon VA), an established and growing company is seeking an experienced AP/AR Clerk with "get it done" attitude to join our team. Our selection standards are high so it is important that you go through a hiring process to insure that you will be a "fit" with the commitments of the company and a "fit" with the requirements of this position. You must be a "roll up your sleeves" and get the job done no matter what type of individual. If you're chosen you will be part of a team that thinks alike: a perfect "win-win" for all.
Our Mission is to be a world class "customer first" construction firm, specializing in multi-family construction both new and renovations. Renovations include in-unit occupied and un-occupied apartments, apartment repositioning, condominium conversions, common areas, exterior facades, lobbies and amenity areas such as fitness centers.
We are proud to announce that we received the 2013 "Best Place to Work" award by the Washington Business Journal.
About the Position
The candidate we select will need to be an individual who can "make things happen" and "get things done" in a sometimes busy and hectic environment. Below are the most important aspects of the position.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities (partial list):
• Process all vendor invoices.
• Verify vendor contract requirements.
• Manage accounting files.
• Enter credit card expense reports.
• Enter owner invoices.
• Manage all vendor invoice related communications.
• Maintain cooperative, efficient and productive relationships with Controller, Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers and Office Manager.
Why Consider a Career at Moseley Construction Group?
• Management team committed to your success.
• Casual and professional environment.
• Team oriented workplace.
• Dynamic and growing company.
• Known and respected company with an excellent reputation.
About your Manager
The person you will be working with is a "fair and square", hard-working and "no-nonsense" individual with a commitment to high standards and accuracy. Your success is his/her number one priority. Once you have completed the onboarding process you are expected to work independently on your own. However, he/she is always willing to take the time necessary to help you out or back you up when needed.
• Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience as an AP/AR Clerk.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, (Excel, Word, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat.
• Pass a background check and drug screening.
• Complete 3rd party on-line survey.
• Verifiable references.
• Timberline and Timber scan experience a plus.
Attributes Necessary to be Successful as the AP/AR Clerk
• Organizational skills and attention to detail must be a natural talent.
• Adapts and successfully relates to different personality styles.
• Prioritizes work and "juggles" multiple tasks effectively.
• Works independently and meets daily deadlines on multiple tasks.
• Able to remain composed and focused in difficult situations.
• Anticipates problems before they occur and seeks to eliminate their source.
• Challenge oriented. The word "can't" is not in your vocabulary.
• Capable of "changing gears" when necessary.
• Maintains an optimistic viewpoint that anticipates positive outcomes.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday.
Starting salary depending on experience. Very good health and benefit package.
In your cover letter answer the following questions:
1. Explain how your skills match the description of the person we need.
Visit our web site at: http://www.moseleyconstructiongroup.com.
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017 05:50:42 PDT