IT Network Administrator
Jabtech (www.jabtech.net) is hiring and looking for a skilled Service Tech/Network Administrator to handle day-to-day issues and requests for a variety of customers in the Metro Detroit area.
Applicants should be comfortable with multiple-location service and have an eye on planning for the future. The ideal candidate for this position not only has an understanding of IT networks and infrastructure, but also has a strong focus on providing outstanding customer service and desktop support in a timely manner. We are looking for a positive person who can juggle and prioritize multiple requests with patience and a smile.
- Provides first and second-tier support for the efficient resolution of IT end-user-related incidents, service requests, and problems; and update the service desk management tool accordingly.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and managing server and network equipment
- Must be willing to take ownership of the issue analysis and resolution efforts and commit to "doing what it takes" to resolve technical issues regardless of the effort or time frame required. Triage as necessary for production, QA & development environments.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Work with external vendors/consultants to diagnose complex problems and drive resolution.
- Continually evolve process improvements.
- Analyze problems, recommend solutions and work them through resolution.
- Handle multiple competing priorities in an ultra-fast-paced environment
- Work effectively with a cross-functional team in planning, configuration and implementation of complex systems.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge with Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Small Business Server 2003/2008/2011
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Networking and firewall configurations - SonicWall, Meraki, etc.
- Support and troubleshoot firewall and security products
- At least 3 years of professional IT experience directly supporting small-medium sized businesses
- 3+ years experience in a service desk or helpdesk environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Office 365 and Google Apps experience preferred
- Experience with Labtech and ConnectWise preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary
- Health insurance
- Personal time off
- Paid certification education
Jabtech is a Managed IT Services company that provides computer services for small and medium sized businesses in the Metro Detroit Area. As the IT Department for our customers, we're on the hook for keeping their networks dependable, and supporting them when in need.
We've been in business for over a decade and have retained 100% of our clients. Our reputation shows that we're committed in doing only the best, and our track record lives up to it.
Jabtech specializes in Managed IT Services, Backup/Disaster Recovery and IT Consulting Services.
Sterling Heights, MI
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 06:27:00 PDT