Payroll Coordinator Job Summary:
Responsible for the assistance of payroll processing for 1500+ employees on a bi-weekly basis for a fast paced multi-state employer using ADP's Payroll System. The coordinator will work alongside Accounting, Human Resources and Third Party Vendors to maintain employee payroll and benefit data.
Payroll Coordinator Job Duties:
- Cross-train in payroll processing as a backup to the Payroll Manager.
- Collect and review employee time sheets for compliance with state and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in updating employee payroll records by entering changes in benefit coverage, direct deposits, department/division transfers, garnishments, etc.
- Import new hire data into the payroll system via excel spreadsheets.
- Assist in providing basic payroll information for PTO requests, general payroll information and payroll login help.
- Scan payroll backup information into system's hard drive.
- Assist in collecting data for general audits and special projects.
- Process specific payroll reports for internal procedures and agencies.
- Prepare employee verification inquiries for agencies, disability and unemployment claims.
- Respond to employee requests pertaining to payroll matters.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Communicate with Human Resource Department to ensure the integrity of the payroll data related to new hires, terminations, transfers and benefit rates.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma required
- 2-4 years of payroll experience, preferable with ADP Payroll System and reporting software.
- Computer skills with MS Office (Excel and Word).
- Data entry and strong numerical skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations.
- Detail oriented, organizational, and strong communication/ customer service skills.
- Proactive and capable with working in a team as well as independently.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and time sensitive deadlines.
- Problem solving.
- Capability to adapt to new concepts and systems.
High level of confidentiality
Earn More. Grow More. Give More. Family-owned and privately held since 1992, Power Home Remodeling Group is the second largest exterior remodeler in the country and a winner of multiple industry awards for product innovation, green remodeling and quality assurance. While we are proud of this achievement and our 98% customer satisfaction rate, we are most proud of our unique and remarkable culture one that enabled us to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as the #1 workplace for Millennials in the country.
For more than 25 years, Power Home Remodeling Group has been the most trusted name in replacement windows, siding, roofing, and entry doors. Trusted because we care about our products being energy efficient and cost effective. Trusted because we value integrity, honesty and true craftsmanship. Trusted because we believe in total customer satisfaction without compromise. Due to these commitments...we have been trusted by 300,000 homeowners nationwide.
Throughout our 25-year history, it has never just been about windows.
It's been about delivering on our promises to our customers and to our employees. When you join the Power team more than 1,950 strong and growing you'll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal. Our proven sales training program gets you where you're going faster, with Power employees reaching higher salaries three times faster than their pharmaceutical and financial sales counterparts. And while you are earning big, you will also have the opportunity to give big in the form of unmatched co-worker support, camaraderie and charitable community outreach. With locations in ten major cities and aggressive plans to expand across the country, a career at Power is the more you have been looking for.
#1 Workplace for Millennials by Fortune Magazine
#1 Best to Place to Work for Camaraderie by Fortune Magazine
#15 on Glassdoor Best Places to Work
One of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
Philly.com Top Workplace for Midsized Companies
One of Selling Power 50 Best Companies to Sell For
Philadelphia Magazine Coolest Companies 2015
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:38:20 PDT