Lead DevOps Engineer
What is this job about? Good question. Being a trail blazer. Setting up the DevOps environment, ground up. Sound cool?
They are growing, like crazy hence the need for this role. They need you to run with this and help add wind in their sails as they are heading in the right direction.
The daily scoop:
- Keep Azure happy and humming along...
- Procure resources
- Establish and Oversee azure environment best practices
- Manage Dev and QA VMs and other test resources
- Monitor resources
- Continuously, Continuously Integrate...
- Contribute to Continuous Integration design, implementation, & maintenance
- Build Automation
- Deploy automation
- Test automation
- Metrics and dash-boarding
- Aid in tier 3 escalation to support Systems and network related issues
- Respond to outages and coordinate service restoration
- Enhance our logging/reporting/alerting system as our requirements grow with our volume
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and vendor
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
The much needed technical experience (Yes all of it is required):
- Adaptability to learning new technologies
- Maturity to manage project timelines and guide assignments through to final resolution
- Precision in communications skills - both written and verbal
- Experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Azure environment management to include:
- Resource Groups
- Azure AD
- Web Apps
- Service Fabric
- Resource Groups
- Familiar with virtualization technologies Hyper-V or Vmware
- Understanding of protocols and technologies such as HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, DNS
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic
- Powershell and other scripting languages
- IITL certified
- Familiarity with the following tools is a plus:
- New Relic
- Pager Duty
What every company needs (And so does this one):
- ABILITY TO THINK INDEPENDENTLY or work in a team.
- SELF-STARTER ...Vroom
- Motivated, confident, adaptable, Agile, resilient, energetic....
- DESIRE TO DO GOOD IN THE WORLD
What now? Send Eric Tanner your credentials, a reason why you fit, and some positive vibes!
So, why IBS? Interactive Business Systems Inc, is an IT solutions and staffing company known for being awesome! We are in the business of helping connect great people with great jobs; Plain and simple.
Oh, and we offer benefits even to our consultants on contract - Full time W2 pay with benefits to start day one. And, we will take you to lunch once a month, perhaps twice!
IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for being awesome! We are in the business of helping connect great people with great jobs.; plain and simple.
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:19:13 PDT