Senior Financial Analyst-CPG
Huge Consumer Product Goods/Manufacturing company is looking for a strong Senior Financial Analyst to join our team! The ideal candidate will have manufacturing or CPG experience and is looking to add value right away!
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide support and guidance to the finance and operations teams in relation to operational efficiencies and cost tracking.
- Summarize complex data, ideas, and concepts into meaningful and concise financial reports.
- Gather, record, and review reports on historical trends.
- Analyze financial data and make recommendations based on that data to assist with increasing efficiencies and lowering operating expenses.
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and validity of the information being reported.
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis for department heads to ensure that the best corporate decisions are made in order to achieve operational and financial objectives.
- Perform trending analysis on KPI's.
- Assist with the development and implementation of key reports Develop and maintain Excel and Access models used for performance and variance analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related field
- 3-5 years of relevant corporate financial analytics experience; insurance industry a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, and presentation skills
You're more than a resume. We're more than a staffing firm. So, you want a job. You may have turned to Google first. But we have been helping people since before Google was even a thing. Our business is built on relationships, connections and people with pulses. And if you are a company looking for talent...you need staff and you needed them yesterday. Let us help. While you continue doing what you do best, we will be relentlessly hunting for the right subject matter expert to fit into your culture, the right skill set to do the work, and the right salary to meet your budget.
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 04:54:41 PDT