Client Services Account Manager - Work Remotely
EmoryDay is looking for experienced marketing professionals to join our client services team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Internet Marketing needs for individual clients. In this position, you will be the lead on the account, managing marketing initiatives, results and communicating with the client.
As a full service Internet marketing company, we provide business marketing services to companies in need of a full service outsourced solution. Our teams meet with our clients regularly to progressively improve and manage all aspects of their Internet marketing, including:
- Website Design
- Content Development
- Lead Generation
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Publicity
As a Client Services Account Manager, you will coordinate and work with a small team of professionals to deliver these services to clients.
Ideal candidates will have at least three to five years of experience in online media or corporate agency marketing.
- Critical thinking skills are vital to the success of online marketing managers, in addition to analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess strong interpersonal and project management skills, as interaction with clients and presentations will be required.
- Must be comfortable with all Microsoft Office programs and Internet applications like Google Docs.
- Possess an understanding of website development techniques, content management systems and creative design is a plus.
- Ability to trouble shoot and maintain your personal computer system.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Create and maintain agendas and follow up reports for client meetings
- Provide project management of marketing initiatives for the client
- Create and maintain timelines and schedules of projects.
- Manage client communications over the phone and email.
- Develop comprehensive online marketing strategies for clients.
- Review, write and optimize website content to ensure both search engine visibility and favorable user experience.
- Coordinate and develop regular e-newsletter creation and distribution for clients.
- Implement a variety of forms of social media to promote brand recognition and promotions and to drive traffic to company websites
- Track and monitor site traffic and optimize campaigns based on the best-performing strategies.
All of our consultants and employees work virtually. The opportunity provides a certain amount of flexibility timing and the number of hours worked. Most of our consultants work from home offices and each provide their own computers to work from.
EmoryDay was founded in 2004 as an Internet Marketing Agency dedicated to helping entrepreneurs reach their dreams, and the EmoryDay team members realize our own.
Over the past 10 years, we have worked hard, solved a lot of challenges, built a lot of businesses, enjoyed a lot of success, and had a lot of fun. We like to think the best is still in front of us.
We work with B2B, B2C and B2G clients in a wide range of industries, including: Retail, Services, Industrial, Commercial, E Commerce, etc.
Our team members work virtually over the internet and phone. At EmoryDay, you will be self managed, and control your own hours.
Please learn more about our great company at http://www.emoryday.com
New Haven, CT
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 12:37:36 PDT