CTE Program Support Assistant (P/T), CPRN23510AA
Provides program administrative assistance supporting: Career and Technical Education (CTE) course and program articulation, assessment, curriculum management, program review and overall Perkins grant management.
Position Title: CTE Program Support Assistant (P/T), CPRN23510AA
Duties of Position:
- Provides professional level administrative support services to the Coordinator of Academic Assessment and the Manager, Curriculum and Centralized Scheduling.
- Assists in the collection and analysis of career and technical education data in support of Program Review and overall assessment activities on the course, program and institutional levels. Maintains the CTE web program pages and team sites ensuring they remain current and up to date.
- Assists in the monitoring and tracking of Perkins Grant activities and reporting requirements.
- Assists with course and program articulation and the Illinois Articulation Initiatives (IAI) processes and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to provide a smooth transition for COD students transferring to senior institutions. Maintains a tracking system for course and IAI articulation to ensure compliance with state requirements.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
EXPERIENCE: One to two years office work experience in an educational institution. Excellent organizational, communication, computation and Interpersonal skills. Strong computer experience and proficiency with Microsoft Platform or comparable software including word processing, database, spreadsheet, presentation and web page applications.
EDUCATION: Two years college.
PREFERRED: 3-5 years office work experience in a community college or other educational environment.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Pleasant office environment with computer, printer, multi-line telephone, copier, audio visual equipment, fax machine and scanner. Fast-paced setting, diversified, multiple/simultaneous demands, working with many units of the college and with external organizations. Responsible for confidential materials and records.
The student population at the College is diverse in ethnicity, gender, language, age and background. College of DuPage is an AA/EO employer and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the College.
Department: Academic Affairs - AA
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt