Chat Specialists are responsible for taking inbound internet chats for customers using our clients' websites and offerings. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to drive online sales and customer care for our clients' customers. We will teach you the skills you'll need to succeed and provide a path for you to do so. This is a great opportunity to get into a high technology environment and begin your new career! This is a full-time, in-house position located at our headquarters in Agoura Hills, CA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage inbound chats by, selling & up-selling client products and services
- Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute accurately
- Follow up and build relationships with prospective customers
- Present, adapt and market client's customer-centric sales model
- Educate customers on the value and necessity of products
- Ask qualifying questions and position products that best fit customer needs
- Assist customers with sales process to ensure direction of client's sale cycle
- Demonstrate assertiveness in improving TouchCommerce's business plan
- Cultivate solid relationships and drive customer satisfaction
- Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2 years' experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Solid organization skills
- Willing to learn and execute various sales tactics
- Computer proficiency, include MS Office suite
- Prior sales experience is a plus
We are committed to a company culture that puts employee wellness and work/life balance at the forefront. A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), along with weekly yoga classes and an onsite gym facility.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team...great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Agoura Hills, CA
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 14:12:39 PDT