Information Security Engineer
CTS is looking for a Network Security Engineer experienced in Windows networks, Trend Firewalls, and security best practices to join our team. At CTS, you will be a vital part of our infrastructure and work with a company who cares about your career. We provide a clearly defined path to help you advance, and you can keep your skills in check with training in the latest technologies and company-paid certifications. You'll work with a local team of smart, dedicated people like yourself, and we'll plan monthly team events so you can have fun, too. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
What you'll do:
• Set up a security program and deploy procedures and technologies to assure confidentiality, integrity and availability of CTS systems
• Perform complex network penetration tests and vulnerability scans to ensure the safety of CTS systems
• Establish security best practices and lead security projects and more complex security initiatives
• Monitor networks for security events and alerts
• Understand the threat landscape, track changes, and perform threat assessments
• Participate in tracking new technologies to identify threats, maintenance of firewalls, application of security patches and updates to the security design
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or directly related field
• 4 years of experience in network security
• Experience with Windows networks
• Experience with Fortinet Firewalls a plus
• Experience with Linux and Mac security a plus
Our people are our most important asset. We have over 350 employees across 6 different office locations, but we are all one team. Together, we work with Fortune 1000 clients across the Southeast to build custom solutions to their business problems. Every project is unique, and provides new challenges and opportunities to learn from some of the best minds in the business. Our areas of expertise include software development, quality assurance, business intelligence, application integration, portals & collaboration, and application lifecycle management. Each of our offices has a fun and unique culture, but we all share the same passion for our work. With our career development program and internal training initiatives, you have all the tools you need to reach your full potential. The rest is up to you! Don't believe us? Check us out for yourself at www.askcts.com/careers.
Best Places to Work, Nashville Business Journal, 2016-2017
Best Companies to Work for in Alabama, Business Alabama Magazine, 2010-Present
Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association For Business Resources, 2012-Present
Best Places to Work, Charlotte Business Journal, 2015
Visit www.askcts.com/careers to read more about the perks of working at CTS!
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 14:47:21 PST