IPOP Outreach Program Coordinator
The Transition Specialist position entails identifying, assessing, and planning the transition of individuals from ICF/MR facilities to the community. Assessing and ensuring individual safety, care, and satisfaction are core components of this position.
This position is funded by a joint Federal/State Grant from the Cabinet for Health and Family Services.
Office is based in Frankfort, Kentucky, with statewide travel required.
IPOP Outreach Program Coordinator
Program Coordinator- Transition Specialist
7K725:INSTITUTE FOR PHARMACEUTICAL OUTCOMES AND POLICY
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds and standing and walking for long periods of time. Risk of back injury from moving, lifting or positioning patients, equipment or materials, as well as from use of equipment on the job. Requires traveling to various locations around the state to complete work.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with evenings and weekends.
Solid knowledge base of mental health assessment, disease and aging process and psychosocial needs assessment, understanding of risk assessment and monitoring for quality improvement. Ability to drive.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Department prefers a candidate with a Masters in Social Work and a Driver's license.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * The essential functions of this position will require you to travel throughout Kentucky. Are you able to meet this requirement with or without a reasonable accommodation?
- * How many years of experience do you have in assisting others with locating and connecting with local resources?
- More than 0, up through 1
- More than 1, up through 3
- More than 3, up through 5
- More than 5
- * Please select the answer that best describes your years of paid experience performing clinical or mental health assessments.
- more than 0, up through 1 year
- more than 1 year, up through 3 years
- more than 3 years, up through 5 years
- more than 5 years
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter