Senior Software Engineer
Title: Senior Software Engineer Location: Seattle, WA Duration: 7 months+ Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world. Our client is a global industry leader who was recently ranked as one of this year's most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. With a long history of providing exciting family and entertainment experiences they are committed to continuous innovation to provide customers with new experiences.
- Seeking a mid-level to senior developer with strong Java experience.
- Engineer should be proficient in object-oriented programming.
- The candidate must demonstrate a track record of working in a fast paced development environment.
- Implement scalable systems to integrate and automate processes & systems
- Individual will be responsible in developing applications and test them before commits.
- Developing applications using agile methodologies
- Must be able to work independently with minimal assistance
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing Java applications
- 2+ years with Spring, Spring Security & Hibernate framework- all but spring security
- 3+ years of experience in developing REST based services
- Experience with Node.JS
- Development experience with Quartz, ActiveMQ and MySQL (MySQL)
- Experience in security and data encryption.
- Experience in creating developer plugins for Integrated Development Environment
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Comfortable developing large scale applications
- Development experience in designing and implementing pluggable frameworks
- Quick learner and ability to quickly adapt to changes
- BS degree or equivalent experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 20:18:01 PST