CLINICAL RESEARCH SPECIALIST
Open date: January 16th, 2017
Last review date: April 1st, 2017
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: June 30th, 2017
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Clinical Research Center in the Department of Dermatology has an opening in the Specialist series effective July 1, 2017. The clinical research specialist is involved in conducting clinical trials in our Dermatology Clinical Research Center. These trials are mostly sponsored by pharmaceutical and laser companies, in addition to some investigator initiated trials. The clinical research specialist works with the faculty PI to prepare IRB submissions, recruit subjects and conduct the clinical assessments. This is a 1-2 year position as a clinical research academic specialist. The UCI Dermatology chooses all PGY-2 derm residency candidates via the match. Therefore, the clinical research specialist position is not automatically accepted in our residency program. Salary and rank are commensurate with experience. Candidates are required to have completed a 1 year internship in an accredited medical school; have an interest in dermatology clinical research; and be eligible for a California Medical license.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine's recruitment site located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03830. You may email Dr. Jerry McCullough (email@example.com) for further information.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.dermatology.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Interest - One page narrative describing your interest in this clinical research position
- Statement of Research - A brief research description
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Dean's Letter
- Medical School Transcripts
- National Board Scores (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent
- Eligibility for California Medical License and/or Proof of Application for California Medical License
- Small photograph
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Miscellaneous (Optional)
3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now