IT Help Desk Analyst / Customer Care Specialist
We are seeking an IT Help Desk Analyst / Customer Care Specialist with 2-5 years experience. The ideal candidate will have a BS or MS in bio, plant sciences or information technology, knowledge of Excel, Access, and MS software along with the ability to learn new software. Help desk experience is required desired.
Location for this role is Creve Coeur, MO. Rate up to $22 / hr DOE.
The Customer Care Specialist will be part of a Customer Care Center that is focused on providing assistance to the workforce as they experience new technology upgrades. The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to successfully interact with various levels of business partners, product managers, engineering teams and end users. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a passion for innovative IT solutions. The role will require excellent communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to rapidly learn new business domains.
First line Phone Support to work as a key team member in the deployment and support of applications for our clients. Main focus will be to provide first line phone support for global user community, including assisting user in the installation, use and problem diagnostics. This person would also be responsible for logging all calls from users, distributing new releases of software, and working with second line support to resolve user issues.
• Proactive customer contacts by phone, deskside or email to solicit user feedback, gather sentiment and answer questions or provide support if necessary.
• Track and report contacts, questions being asked and resolution results.
• Communicate results to project manager and team members.
• Partner with Communications coordinator to create user training and communication materials as needed
• The position requires a bachelor's degree with work experience in Customer Support, Training, Communications or IT field.
• Experience with Microsoft office tools; Office 365 is a plus, but not required.
• Change Management Competency: Experience in coaching employees through change.
• Interpersonal Skills: Empathetic and approachable with ability to manage conflict. Possess excellent relationship-building and collaboration skills. Be influential, with our without appointed authority.
• Communication Skills: Competent in both written and oral communications. Able to actively listen and elicit responses, articulate change messages to a variety of audiences and ability to create and deliver engaging messages.
• Flexibility: Be adaptive, flexible and demonstrate resilience and perseverance. Be comfortable working with ambiguity.
• Business Acumen: Possess or develop sense of business acumen. Possess high level of comfort with both front-line employees and senior leadership. Basic understanding of common business areas and technologies and develop understanding of culture.
• Results orientation: Works with a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes obstacles. Balances big picture concerns with day-to-day activities.
• Customer Focus: Identifies and satisfies the needs of customers. Understands and anticipates customer needs.
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with 26 consecutive years of growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 31 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you!
St. Louis, MO
Fri, 17 Mar 2017 06:30:16 PDT