Customer Success - Associate Technical Account Manager
Enjoy the Central Coast lifestyle and work minutes from the beach! Yardi Systems, the leader in property management software solutions, is hiring Associate Technical Account Managers to join their growing team. If you have a background in Economics, Business or IT and you are interested in applying your experience or educational background to a different type of career this may be the opportunity you have been seeking!
As an Associate Technical Account Manager, you will implement the Yardi suite of software products by assisting clients with system implementation, training, and technical support. You also will work on a regular basis with Yardi internal resource teams to include: training, conversion, sales and development.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Math, Statistics or Information Management
- Experience setting and managing client expectations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Project Management, Accounting, or Property Management experience/background.
- Solid Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Knowledge in three of the following areas: Property Management, Accounting, Microsoft Windows, Technical Support, SQL, HTML/ASP
Keywords: SQL, software, technology, technical, training, implementation, client support, troubleshooting, IT, accounting
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
Santa Barbara, CA
Fri, 17 Mar 2017 08:58:51 PDT