Real Estate Specialist
This position will directly support the LSSC program by working with clients, LS Technologies personnel, contractors and other government officials primarily at the FAA Southern Regional Office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
The Real Estate Support Specialist shall be required to exercise a high degree of initiative and independent judgment and perform a wide variety of functions encompassing the entire spectrum of real estate management:
- Perform technical and administrative real estate activities
- Use established procedures to conduct market surveys to help make competitive range determinations
- Research data obtainable from source records and reference material
- Ability and expertise necessary to develop pre-negotiation strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate practices, precedents, policies and procedures to process and complete assigned phases of real estate work
- Ability to make equitable and reasoned decisions, independently
- Ability to answer inquiries by telephone or mail to prospective lessee, lessors, grantees, or grantors, representatives from local, state or other governmental agencies
- Ability to furnish general information based upon prior experience, such as details of sites, types of lands advertised, or restrictions imposed in certain areas
- Ability to create and draft leases, licenses, permits, acquisitions and supplemental agreements
- Ability to recognize and recommend the best method of acquisition, which is most advantageous to the Government
- Ability to add/delete utility meters/accounts as required and to research and resolve utility payment issues
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of acquisitions and financial systems (i.e. PRISM) and be able to resolve payment issues with the appropriate accounting office
- Must be able to learn and use appropriate real estate tracking data base systems, including the Real Estate Management System (REMS) and the Real Estate Tracking System (RETS), and other office automation applications to manage and track real property
- Be able to determine and describe the expected condition or build-out of the property or space at the time of delivery to the user
- The candidate must be a multi-tasker and possess strong organizational skills, attention to details, and analytical and research skills. Advanced user of Excel Spreadsheet. Must be able to provide support to multiple individuals.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred: minimum of (5) relevant years' experience in an office oriented, administrative role related to materiel management
Consulting firm that supports that the Federal Aviation Administration
Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:49:38 PDT