Computer Network Technician
BEVLIN, Building Better Networks, a Managed Network Service provider, is seeking Computer Network Technicians. We are a fast-growing technology company with a proven reputation for providing industry-leading Information Technology and Network services. We have exciting opportunities for individuals who work hard, have a positive attitude and enjoy being part of a successful team. Our business philosophy is based upon attracting and retaining the most talented people in our industry and putting them in a position to be successful.
The successful candidate will possess the skills to:
• Install, configure, operate, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, and diagnose workstations, servers, network hardware, network software, and other peripheral equipment.
• Install, maintain, and repair network cabling and other hardware.
• Process client service requests in a timely fashion: identification, isolation, resolution, and follow up
• Find acceptable workarounds for issues that cannot be resolved in a timely fashion
• Provide on call support after hours on a rotating basis
• Communicate effectively with clients
• Utilize remote login software to diagnosis and correct remote user issues
• Lift and carry packages up to 30 lbs. and the ability to walk, squat, kneel and reach
• Degree in related field or 1-3 years of applicable work experience
The following technology skills are a plus:
• Base Certifications to include CompTIA A+, Network +, Server +
• Microsoft Windows Windows7 and Windows8 Operating Systems
• MAC OS Clients
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Antivirus Applications
• Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
• Microsoft Active Directory / Group Policy & DNS Administration
• Networking - Routers / Firewalls / LAN Switching / Wireless
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager / Communications Manager Express / VoIP
Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:37:06 PST