Product Manager - Growth
Product Manager - Growth
MyClean is a home services startup based in NYC, with a branch in Chicago and plans to spread nationwide. Our mission is to provide the most trustworthy, affordable, and convenient home cleaning. We've experienced explosive growth the past few years, launching in multiple cities, hundreds of service providers, and nearly $10MM in annualized revenue (we're profitable, too!). Our team comes from a diverse background, ranging from investment banking to corporate law, and we pride ourselves on being scrappy and quickly getting things done.
MyClean is also proud to employee all of our home service providers. We stand on the right side of the law in the 1099 issue, and believe it's the right thing to do for our employees as well.
About this role: This is a unique opportunity to join a medium sized, successful startup that's been bootstrapped to profitability and poised to win the home services market nationwide. We're looking for an exceptional candidate to lead a hybrid role heading up both product and growth. Experience in product management & marketing is required, and the interest to tackle both is a must! The successful candidate will have a proven background in product management, marketing, and other relevant areas, as well as possess strong product intuition, marketing chops, and technical expertise.
What you'll do:
- Lead our product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, including wireframing/spec writing/overseeing design/QA.
- Drive the product roadmap to meet cross-functional business goals across growth, operations, finance, and customer experience.
- Be data driven and work with management to identify key metrics & business KPI's to monitor and optimize.
- Manage and grow marketing channels ranging from SEO, SEM, Yelp, Facebook/Twitter, Email Marketing using A/B testing.
- Work with our engineers to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- 2+ years experience with product management
- 1+ years experience with growth/marketing
- Technical experience; you must understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make
- Fluent with Photoshop, Excel, Google Analytics, and/or other tools for design, data analysis, and analytics.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience working with growth strategies that combine marketing, data and product
- Hungry. We need someone willing to grow into the role, if necessary, and take on the unknown.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages, or HTML/CSS
- Previous startup experience
- Solid design skills
- 401k with matching
- Health coverage
- Competitive salary
- Free house cleaning :)
New York, NY
Thu, 16 Mar 2017 12:49:29 PDT