Be Human. Be Accountable. Be Better.
The Fine Print
Center: Response Center
Reporting To: Help Desk Team Lead
Direct Reports: None
Lloyd is a fast-growing, fun to work for, technology services firm founded to create opportunities to earn, learn and live better. Our commitment to our clients is to humanize their technology experience, freeing them to build their businesses by taking the headaches out of technology. If you love interacting with people, thrive on learning new things, and are up for the challenge, we offer the opportunity of a lifetime, with salary and benefits too!
Who We Need
The essence of the Lloyd brand is the extraordinary individual, the Lloydian. Today we are seeking an IT Support Technician to be part of the Lloyd story. You'll be part of a team that provides best-in-class support for over 5,000 people across over 130 successful organizations. Our service delivery values garnered us a spot in the top 100 managed services providers, globally and made us a 6 time Inc. 500 5000 honoree. People don't join Lloyd to play it safe. They join Lloyd to be challenged and embark on a career that offers unbelievable opportunity.
A Day in the Life of a IT Support Technician
- Use expertise to research and remotely resolve Tier 1 technical issues via incident management procedures (ITIL based) with proper communication and documentation
- Liaise in improvements of systems in place, communicate features and facilitate improvements to maximize productivity and utilization
- Perform proactive network health evaluations
- Be accountable for following incident management process for all emergency related issues
- Ensure Lloyd has updated network documentation needed to provide best-in-class support
- Participate in rotating on-call schedules so that our clients can depend on us 24/7 to meet their business needs
- Complete hardware rebuilds as deemed necessary by troubleshooting procedures
- Help with implementation of new network components as part of project assignments (network and workstation)
- Communicate with the team and client, ensuring accountability is clear and expectations are always set
- Provide daily updates on lab tickets to corresponding Team Lead.
- Ensure that all work performed is documented in ConnectWise, and completed in a timely, accurate and detailed manner.
- Complete escalations work and various projects as assigned by the Team Lead.
Criteria for Success
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- 1-3 years' experience, including previous internship experience
- All-star verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to eVolve and quickly learn bleeding edge technologies
- Desire to be a Lloydian and develop lasting relationships in our community
- Client focus with an ability to maintain relationships and resolve client conflicts
- Detail oriented; follow established policies and procedures
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008
- Microsoft Office
- Printer, Workstation, Server Hardware
- Anti-virus/Malware/Spyware Software
- Remote Desktop Technologies
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, VOIP, WLAN
- Data Backup
Join the Lloyd Community
We're excited that you are interested in being part of the Lloyd story. Please join the Lloyd community online via Linkedin (/lloyd), Facebook (@Lloyd) and Twitter (@lloydgroup). Here you'll find useful information about Lloyd, tech culture, industry news, and available opportunities to be a Lloydian. We update daily so stay tuned.
Lloyd provides small to mid sized companies an invaluable resource for their IT operation. We harmoniously weave our team, tools and processes with your technology investment, reducing your IT support cost per user and improving your overall productivity. We deliver this through a unique offering called LloydCare, that humanizes the technology experience for both C-level stakeholders and end users.
Nobody serves outsourced IT and consulting services to small and mid sized companies better than we do. Period.
Thu, 16 Mar 2017 06:59:24 PDT