Director of Professional Studies and Graduate Admissions
Reinhardt University is seeking a Director of Professional Studies & Graduate Admissions. The Director of Professional Studies & Graduate Admissions leads and oversees the professional studies and graduate admissions office, directs team to build a qualified pool of candidates for admission and enrollment into Reinhardt’s adult, online, and graduate degree programs each term, plans and implements strategies to market and recruit prospective students in support of University enrollment goals.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from regionally accredited institution; Master’s Degree preferred. A minimum of 5 years of experience in admissions, adult education, or higher education is required.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Develops recruitment and marketing plans for all non-traditional undergraduate and graduate programs that includes strategies and initiatives for promotion of programs
- Oversees the daily operations of the Professional Studies and Graduate Admissions Office
- Sets enrollment goals for all adult, online, and graduate programs
- Supervises the Enrollment Counselors
- Represents Reinhardt University at professional conferences, college fairs, technical colleges, information sessions, and business/community events as needed to support recruitment
- Informs prospective students about program offerings
- Manages and develops the communication flow of letters, e-mails, and phone calls to prospective students
- Works with our marketing team to develop recruitment and marketing strategies as well as new recruitment materials
- Works closely with other key operational offices on campus (financial aid, registrar’s office, business office, and graduate studies office) to ensure enrollment processes are seamless for the prospective student
- Maintains all documents and generates reports required to achieve enrollment success
- Trains, learns, and develops ways to utilize the admissions module in Jenzabar to create efficient admission processes for all adult, online, and graduate programs
- Monitors website content and ensures information is up to date
- Works with the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Director of Recruitment on adult program recruitment plans
- Serves as point of contact with our online learning partner and keeps partner informed on new student enrollments each term
- Works closely with faculty and program coordinators on program recruitment and enrollment processes
- Other duties as assigned to support enrollment success
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong leadership abilities and excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills along with public speaking
- Ability to create team atmosphere with shared vision toward success
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact and develop relationships with broad range of individuals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of student database systems like Jenzabar
Work Environment/Physical Requirements of the Job:
Must have the ability to do some travel and work non-standard hours to complete job duties.
Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail to:
Office of Human Resources
Attn: Director of Professional Studies and Graduate Admissions
7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska, GA 30183
Position will remain open until filled.
Reinhardt University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/H/V.