Application / Web Programmer
Universal beauty Products INC. seeks an experienced and talented Web Programmer .This will include assisting in development and continuous improvement of the website, proactively suggesting new website content and features. Proficiency with PHP and object-oriented patterns is required.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Will work with a team of developers and designers to ensure quality and timely project completion
- Will develop and maintain e-commerce sites as per requirements
- Work closely with team to problem-solve, troubleshoot, create and update images, artwork and functionality for website
- Work with team to translate designs from print to web.
- Ensure layout of website content is accessible; recommend improvements as necessary.
- Perform updates to existing website as necessary
- Work on the application of inventory system
- Alert team to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into website operations.
- Monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research
- Recommend and apply new technologies as necessary.
- Establish web communications as a substantial fundraising asset.
Overall 2-4 years experience in application development with PHP, MySQL, , AJAX, CSS, HTML, jQuery.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Self-starter with strong self-management skills
Knowledge and Critical Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, problem solve, and work as part of a team
- Outstanding verbal, written, and e-mail communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with diverse donors and groups
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment and highly detailed oriented
Optional experience a plus:
- Experience with Java, J2EE, JSP,ASP, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL server
Universal Beauty Products, Inc. successfully serves the health and personal care products markets. For over a decade, the company has been dedicated to making and bringing to the marketplace the world's finest, high quality products. Our customers, both large and small, are national as well as internationally based. More than 100, 000 square foot facility houses Universal Beauty Products research and development laboratories, sales and marketing staff, manufacturing, customer services, administration and warehouse operations. All of the company's employees are committed to producing performance proven products and services.
Glendale Heights, IL
Thu, 16 Mar 2017 07:54:48 PDT