Business Management - Training Program - Entry Level
We are looking to fill a few spots in our business management training program. The program in for entry level candidates looking to gain skills in sales and marketing, or any realm of business. The business management training program lasts approximately 12 months and at its conclusion our employees graduate into a management role, managing a portfolio for one of our Fortune 500 clients.
The position includes:
- Training in sales, marketing, finance, management, and more
- Face to Face sales and marketing consultations
- Sales Territory Management
- Opportunity to manage a small sales and marketing team
- Advanced training in sales and marketing techniques
- Daily leadership development
I like how I can put my degree to use, and management is hands on in teaching even the newest employees. Because of their experience in starting at an entry level position, they were able to give me a firsthand perspective on how I can grow in my career here. - John R.
What We Provide:
- Management personally provides sales and marketing training
- Management gives additional training in human resources and finance
- A forum to practice teaching and public speaking
- Competitive bonuses and advancement opportunities
- Fun, fast paced environment with like-minded colleagues
- Growing company that works with national companies, which means security for the future
- Develop skills in all aspects of business management
Once trained, this person will be responsible for the training and development of new employees, as well as attending leadership meetings in order to sharpen their management skills. Employees who put in extra work will be able to advance more quickly.
This is a full time position
Job Requirements (Must meet at least half to be considered)
- 4 year degree or relevant work experience
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive Nature
- Leadership Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and achieve results
- Organizational skills
Coast Incorporated is located in Lombard, IL. It was founded in 2010 in response to the growing sales and marketing industry. Although there are many sales marketing companies across the country, Coast Inc focuses the majority of its efforts on the development of the employees in the company. When people are happy and growing in their career, the results will come.
Each employee has the opportunity to get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to leadership development, planning and scheduling, sales and marketing, organizational skills, strategic management, public speaking, and team management.
Through a mentor program, each employee is able to learn, grow, and develop into the individual and professional that they aspire to be. With the growth of the clients that we represent, there is ever growing opportunity for advancement within the company for driven individuals.
Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:47:25 PDT