Configuration Management Analyst (junior level)
Will work out of our Crystal City office.
Will use strong attention to detail to support the Transportation Security Administration's effort to ensure the safety of airports throughout the country. We track the hardware and software configuration of cargo screening equipment owned by shippers and vendors, as well as government owned baggage and passenger screening equipment. This is an engineering support role which will be best filled by individuals interested in challenging themselves technically while performing various administrative tasks.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to:
• Collect data from various sources, draw conclusions based on their findings, and defend their conclusions to a wide audience in written and verbal formats.
• Write VBA code within an MS Access data base. Tables, forms, reports, etc...
• Will craft formal written documentation from scratch.
• Proficiently use of the rest of the MS Office Suite.
• Must be a US Citizen
• Existing Secret Security Clearance a major plus!
• Must be in good financial standing to pass a TSA Public Trust investigation
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (military experience will also be considered).
GST provides Professional Engineering and Logistics Support Services to various DoD & DHS agencies. Prime vendor for the Transportation Security Administration and the Dept of Homeland Security's Office of Science & Technology. GST has over 25 years of experience providing the DoD, FAA, and civilian aviation/ transportation security community with R&D, engineering, logistics, and information technology services. Our office locations include Absecon, NJ, Arlington, VA, Charleston, SC, etc. with corporate headquarters in a Philadelphia, PA suburb (Yardley).
GST is also the designer developer, and provider of the ERPGov Cloud Government Contract Management & Accounting system with built-in Time & Expense reporting.
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 13:17:38 PST