Email Marketing Manager
MeyerDC, a national distributor and industry leader in health and wellness product distribution for over 65 years, has an immediate opening for a tech and design savvy, self-directed individual to join our growing digital team.
As the Email Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for developing and implementing industry leading campaigns that leverage email and a variety of tactics with the goal of successfully engaging, retaining, and nurturing our multiple customer segments. We are looking for a passionate direct response marketer who has experience driving successful campaigns and who is relentless in their approach to testing and optimization. Metrics tracking and program performance accountability will be an ongoing responsibility.
What You'll Be Doing
• Build, test and launch simple to highly advanced email campaigns and interactive programs using an industry leading email platform
• Optimizing and overseeing creation of email templates that range from simple to advanced based on customer data and campaign results.
• Analyze via our data warehouse and analytics tools provide long term channel growth strategies and campaign ideas.
• Create in-bound marketing campaigns with content team.
• Setup and report on A/B testing, segmentation and dynamic content.
• Creates monthly analysis report for each brand to discuss campaign results and provides additional customized reports as required.
• Ability to lead design of creative and implementation strategies
• Daily, Weekly and Quarterly Campaign deployment
• Direction on Marketing Calendar and impact on tactics being leveraged
• Influence email and its impact on Social, local and mobile tactics
Who you have to be
• You understand strategic email campaigns. You get digital marketing with a proven track record of growing the email channel and other digital strategies revenue in the past. You'll be working with our Tier 1 ESP to increase list size, open and click through rates and ultimately engagement and conversions.
• You have a passion for generating results through email and digital marketing. You love to keep learning about email as a digital tactic and have an unrelenting determination to grow profits and through that channel.
• You are flexible, agile and can adapt to change. You understand that money loves speed and that sometimes we have to scrap our plans to seize a fast moving opportunity and are up for the challenge.
• You are full of ideas. You are a constant source of new ideas and insights based on data, case studies, best practices and what's worked in the past.
• You pay attention to the details and organized-- as far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right - every time. Wow us with processes and checklists you'll create to make sure important details aren't overlooked.
• You have a positive attitude and are a team player.You have not only the ability but the willingness to help in other aspects of the business knowing that a team is only as strong as it's weakest link.
• You are self-motivated-you know what it takes to be successful and you are driven and hungry to meet your goals. You have integrity and do what you say you will do!
• Digital design is important - you have knowledge and influence and can execute via the best design tools
• General Dev Skills- you have worked on design via HTML and CSS
What You Get
We have expanded to a new 70,000 square foot facility in Hudson, Ohio! This contemporary facility provides an energetic and open environment where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged. Our core values promote professional and personal growth.
• Rewards-uncapped quarterly bonus potential, competitive salary, generous vacation policy, paid holidays, profit sharing, 401K with company match
• Mind-Body-Balance-career path planning and continuous coaching and education; on site fitness center with personal training and exercise classes
• Platform to give back-paid hours for charity participation, opportunity to participate in fundraisers
• Healthy Choices-comprehensive health insurance plan including coverage options, dental, vision, life insurance, premium rate reduction and rebates for fitness center participation
MeyerDCTM is a family-owned American supplier of chiropractic products located in Hudson, Ohio. We pride ourselves on being more than a leading chiropractic supplier: we're a true advocate for the more holistic approach to health and wellness and distribute more than 23,000 items across the country. We offer the largest selection of chiropractic products and equipment through our dedicated business development managers or online. You'll work with a great team that has over 100 years of combined experience in the field. Join our team and learn more about how you can make a difference in the health and wellness industry.
Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:34:11 PDT