Orange County Company is looking for a full-time hard working Bookkeeper / Accounting Manager to join our team.
Santa Ana, California 92704
We have been providing high-quality office furniture at affordable prices for more than 30 years. From office furniture and cubicles to seats and storage solutions, we have a wide selection of new and used products for you to choose from.
• Full Time, M-F 7:30am-4:30pm
• Recent Two Years of Working Experiences
• Minimum QuickBooks Pro
• Bilingual Spanish / English (Preferred)
We are a family owned company with over 40 employees. We are looking to hire and hardworking, dedicated, skilled individual to fill its accounting / bookkeeping position. Position is best for the hard working individual that enjoys working alone in a fast pace environment.
Weekly Payroll processing and distribution to employees.
- Input weekly timecard time to "DacEasy" for Payroll Register.
- Process payroll using "QuickBooks Premier Enhanced Payroll" function.
- Process periodic Bonus' to be combined with weekly payroll.
- Electronic Payroll Tax reporting and payment each Friday.
- Process monthly and bi-weekly commission statements.
- Verify in QuickBooks that all invoices reported as paid are paid.
- Verify discount percentage.
- Verify Sales Order/Invoice numbers.
- Issue commission check separate from regular payroll.
- Weekly Accounts Payables Processing.
- Weekly Accounts Receivable Processing.
- Weekly reports to president of company.
- Assist CPA with Annual Tax Preparation.
- Online Quarterly Payroll filing.
- Monthly and Quarterly Sales Tax payment and reporting.
- Periodic deposits to bank each week.
Human Resources in respect to Payroll Administration such as:
- New hire employee paperwork (W-4 & Employment Eligibility Verification).
- Employee employment verification when requested by outside sources.
- Employee wages verification when requested by outside sources.
- Misc. verification requested by employees to insure accurate timecard input and payment of hours worked.
- Insurance administration annually when renewed, in co-ordination with insurance broker, to make sure that Payroll is updated for dependent coverage deduction.
Annual Workers Comp and Liability Insurance Renewal:
- Co-ordinate with insurance brokers at renewal time.
- Annual review of our insurance brokers, for price comparison, of all insurance's and possible outside shopping, to insure we get the best pricing possible.
Talimar Systems has been in business for 30 years in Orange County, CA. We remanufacture Herman Miller work stations and also sell used product and new office furniture.
Santa Ana, CA
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 13:49:08 PST