Level 3 CLPM
CGI Federal, Government Secure Solutions, is seeking a Level 3 CLPM to develop new courses and/or conducts formal professional training for customers, and/or in-house customer engineers, and/or OEM (original equipment manufacturers) customer engineers in all facets of computer hardware and software technology. This may include concepts and operation of the software and equipment, necessary programming, debugging, repairs and maintenance of data processing equipment. Determines course content and student learning objectives; prepares course syllabi, lesson plans, and student manuals. Evaluates training materials and procedures and makes or recommends revisions to keep courses abreast of software and equipment design. Maintains class records; writes, administers, and scores tests. Counsels students and evaluates student performance.
1) Experience with managing a Command Language Program
2) Cryptologic language management
3) Program or Project management, planning and execution
4) Experience developing an Individual Language Training Plan (ILTP)
5) Coordinating, forecasting requirements for a language program
6) Financial management, forecasting and budgeting for a language program
7) Expertise in at least one foreign language
8) Excellent Written & Oral Communications
9) TS/SCI Clearance
1) Graduate of the Defense Language Institute
2) For 501st, 3/3 level Korean language speaker
3) Language program development and implementation
4) Experience working on a staff
5) Development of SOPs and performance criteria
6) Military background
7) CI Polygraph
8) MS Office skills proficiency
Years Exp./Education: HS/6, BS/4, MS/2
At CGI, we are a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Fort Meade, MD
Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:11:57 PDT