MGR, OperationsJob Description:
Assist Director and Assistant Director, Clinical Program Development and Operations in development of daily operations strategy and ensure consistent strategy implementation and continuous evaluation and improvement; Oversee the selection, management and supervision of assigned call center staff; Maintain adequate staffing of personnel to ensure high quality and timely service delivery and compliance with deadlines ; Provide assistance, training, and troubleshooting support to assigned staff; Assist Director and Assistant Director, Clinical Program Development and Operations in optimizing Medication Management Center (MMC) clinical programs to meet organizational goals, contractual obligations, and contractual expectations; Assist Director and Assistant Director, Clinical Program Development and Operations in development and coordination of UF MMC product and client specific training programs for UF MMC personnel to ensure successful delivery of all clinical products; Assist Director and Assistant Director, Clinical Program Development and Operations in quality control of technology and clinical development programs for timely and successful product launch and maintenance.
Responsible for assigning work to/from technicians/clinical associates; Manage and supervise technician/clinical associate or other assigned direct reports; Review and approve hours worked, time-off, and vacation requests from direct reports; Conduct annual review of direct report personnel; Participate in quality assurance and improvement process; Provide staffing coverage in absence of operations director/assistant director; Make outbound calls to prescribers, pharmacies, and patients; Receive and respond to calls from provider/prescriber's offices, pharmacies and patients.
Participate in pertinent MMC meetings; Conduct team meetings to relay information to team members necessary for maintaining flow of MMC communications; Assist with MMC client and vendor relations as needed; Master all policies and procedures.
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and three years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree from a fully accredited college or university, or equivalent degree with applicable practice experience.
• Registered Florida pharmacy technician preferred. Refer to Rule 64B16-26.350 for registration requirements
• Certified Pharmacy Technician
• Experience leading pharmacy teams
• Prior call center experience
• Healthcare quality measure experience
• Previous training program development experience
• Must be self-directed and possess excellent organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple people and priorities simultaneously
• Understanding of the organization's role in the care of Medicare and Medicaid patients
• Experience providing client relations and account management for clinical services
• Understanding of all aspects of Medicare benefits
• High energy, mature, and comfortable working with all levels of professionals, students and patients
• Highly dependable
• Maintains a professional demeanor at all times
• Responds in supportive manner to co-workers, students, patients and providers
• Strong initiative and self-directed, independent thinker and problem solver
This position can be filled at either of our two locations, Gainesville or Lake Nona.
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume, and list of references.
This is a time-limited position. This position requires a criminal background check prior to hire.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (EDT) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required: No