English Composition/Developmental Writing Adjunct Faculty
SUNY Sullivan is seeking an adjunct faculty member to teach English Composition and/or Developmental Writing in the Division of Liberal Arts and Humanities for the Fall, 2017 semester. An ability to teach Fundamentals of Speech would be an added bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Graduate Degree in a related field preferred.
- Applicants must show an ability to guide students (with varying degrees of writing competency) successfully through the process approach to writing.
- Applicants must show the ability to work effectively one-on-one with students.
- Applicants with the ability to teach Fundamentals of Speech are especially welcome, but that skill-set is not required.
- Experience teaching and the ability to interact with a diverse student and staff population is required for all faculty positions.
Review of resumes begins immediately. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled; however, earlier applications will be given priority. Forward your cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references via e-mail to:
Office of Human Resources
Lynn Crockett, Division Chairperson
For more information regarding this and other employment opportunities at SUNY Sullivan, please visit our website at: www.sunysullivan.edu/humanresources
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity College